- This standard L7805CV linear regulator from STMicroelectronics will give you control over the voltage levels of your circuit.
- Its typical dropout voltage at current is 2@1A V.
- This voltage regulation device’s single output can produce a current up to 1.5 A.
- Using the part will provide the power your application needs by requiring a voltage not exceeding 35 V.
- With a fixed output that has a voltage of 5 V, this is power management at its best.
- Using a load regulation of 100mV and line regulation of 100mV is needed for a programmable DC power supply.
- In order to ensure parts aren’t damaged by bulk packaging, this product comes in tube packaging to add a little more protection by storing the loose parts in an outer tube.
- Its polarity is positive.
- This voltage regulation device has an operating temperature range of 0 °C to 125 °C.
· EU RoHS:Compliant
· Number of Outputs:1
· Output Type:Fixed
· Output Voltage (V) :5
· Maximum Output Current (A) :1.5
· Maximum Input Voltage (V) :35
· Typical Dropout Voltage @ Current (V) :2@1A
· Line Regulation:100mV
· Load Regulation:100mV
· Maximum Quiescent Current (mA) :8
· Special Features:Current Limit|Safe Area Protection|Short Circuit Protection|Thermal Shutdown Protection
· Minimum Operating Temperature (°C) :0
· Maximum Operating Temperature (°C) :125
· Mounting:Through Hole
· Package Height (mm) :9.15(Max)
· Package Length (mm) :10.4(Max)
· Package Width (mm) :4.6(Max)
· PCB changed:3
· Standard Package Name:TO-220
· Supplier Package:TO-220
· Pin Count:3
- Type: Corded mouse
- 800 dpi optical precision
- Works with windows XP, windows vista and windows 7
- Comfortable, ambidextrous design 800 dpi optical precision
- 3-year limited hardware warranty
- Technical Specifications: Corded mouse 3 buttons Optical tracking
- System Requirements: Windows-based PC: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7, USB port Linux-based PC: Linux kernel 24+, USB port Mac computer: Mac OS X 1039 or later, USB port